Powered By Blogger

21.6.10

sinasunto


'cause i love
hear the rain fallin, walk through a lot of trees, english classes, walk to the university, listen the right song in the right moment, hear your voice, CHILE, my university, moccachino, seeing my friends, el olor a tabaco (no a cigarro, aclaro), cuando tengo algo que escribir acá, switch into español or english, my major, speak in english with native speakers, notice that i'm understandig deutsch, phonetics classes (and those bigs headphones), notice that i'm improving my english, british accent, your lips, el olor a café, darme cuenta que puedo imitar a Miss Arévalo, estar en mi casa next to the estufa (Chillán), abrazar a mamá/papá/juampi, fitto,my true friends, dance with my best friend, notifications in facebook, actualizar mi estado, photography, dad's camera, fußbal, musik hören, your lips, listening music on the road, llegar a las 20.30 hrs. a Concepción y ver las luces de la ciudad, rain kisses, when someone touch my hair, ride my bike, schöenstatt, when i know that you're walkin to my house, my pillow, sleep, disney channel, when feel some arms around me and i notice that THOSE are YOUR arms, being bad with girls, write here, shopping with mom, notice that you and i feel the same, happy SO happy to met and knew you.
Finalmente, LIFE!